We are looking for a professional, who is capable and willing to take lead in providing genetics customers with high-quality technical services.
The job assumes managing the work of the team also running hands-on activities in order to:
- Manage customers’ pig farms based projects to ensure the customer reaches the agreed performances and continuously employs our genetics being capable to effectively work with it
- Run technical audits of customers’ production, building on top-quality pig expertize
- Work with claims and help in solving any technical issue related to animals and production
- Create and manage technical materials e.g. SOPs, presentations, calculations etc.
- Support colleagues in charge of genetic animals sales with required technical information
- Perform regular feedback analysis from clients
- Run and develop communications with internal production and external experts
We require, and it will help the one selected to successfully perform the job if he or she is:
- Strongly experienced in pig production and acquires in-depth technical knowledge of all processes also pigs’ flows, e.g. production methods, models, numbers and calculations
- Result-oriented (focused on customers’ satisfaction and continuous sales)
- Able to effectively communicate and build/develop relationships
- Authentic leader and passionate people manager
- Mobile and comfortable to have regular business trips
- English speaker with proficiency level not lower than intermediate
- At least basic user of Excel
- Willing to learn and ready to follow Otrada’s standards
- Any additional education/courses related to pigs (vet, production etc.) will be an advantage.
We create and adopt modern technologies and management methods. We know how to train, develop people and motivate them to do a great job.
The list of proposed benefits includes but is not limited by:
- Inspiring and challenging work in the international environment;
- Competitive salary + annual bonus according to KPI;
- Professional development opportunities within the Company;
- Relocation program;
- Lunch compensation;
- Company car or car compensation;
- Laptop, mobile communication compensation;
- Corporate English learning
- With company office located in Lipetsk, the true nature of work is business traveling, provided the job requires regular presence on sites of the customers.